Acne is an inflammatory pores and skin condition because of the clogging of hair follicles with oil and dead cells which regularly leads to micro organism invasion.
Acne evolves in ranges with preliminary whiteheads/blackheads which later develops into pustules/papules and in the end into excessive bureaucracy inclusive of scarring and cystic nodules.
Thus Early detection and prompt remedy of pimples is relatively encouraged to halt the progression. They seem like a couple of pimple like bumps or painful crimson lumps in your face or anywhere in the body just like the neck, returned and shoulder.
This may be pretty distressing for beauty reasons to teens and some adults mainly while pimples appears on the face.
CAUSES OF ACNE
The important reasons are:
• Excessive sebum ( pores and skin oil) production.
• Excess androgens.
• Bacteria invasion of the pores and skin.
• Clogging of the hair follicles with sebum
ACNE CARE AND HOME REMEDIES
• Wash affected areas twice each day and lightly.
• Avoid scrubbing affected regions when having your bathtub.
• Avoid the use of oily creams.
• Avoid cleansers with gritty contents.
• Reduce intake of candies and skimmed milk.
• Do not squeeze or use your fingers to pick out an pimples so as to prevent scar formation.
• Do not use astringents a good way to dry up the skin.
• Avoid prolonged consumption of corticosteroids.
Drinking 6-8 glasses of water every day continues the skin hydrated and toxin free.
Regular sporting events day by day keeps the pores and skin pores open due to sweating and decreases the risk of acnes
Most pimples usually reply to topical therapy even though a aggregate of oral and topical therapy is more efficacious. Successful remedy lies on the usage of a product that follows these standards of treatment:
• Inhibition of sebum manufacturing
• Limitation of bacteria growth
• Promotion of dropping of cells to unclog pores and skin pores.